Williams Service Center
The maintenance building was built in 1948 and then renamed in memory of Mr. J. W. Williams. His wife and daughter are both UMHB graduates and he was the director of Maintenance for many years.
The maintenance building was built in 1948 and then renamed in memory of Mr. J. W. Williams. His wife and daughter are both UMHB graduates and he was the director of Maintenance for many years.